🧵 You spoke, and we listened! The design on newer batches of most of our 2-color mesh shorts has been changed from double metal eyelet drawstring construction, to a single double-stitch reinforced center opening. This eliminates between-eyelet waistband bunching when tied, and also prolongs the intact longevity of your shorts after extensive number of washes. Additionally, the drawstrings on these items have been shortened a little bit to hide less of the goods...bear with us as we transition all of our inventory, and our product photos will be updated soon! - Jerry🐾
COMMANDO Mesh™ Training Shorts Features
- Our proprietary nylon-spandex moisture wicking mesh stretches and moves with you like no other shorts, reduces chafing and, quite honestly, makes this the most comfortable pair of shorts in the world!
- Choose your fit: order your regular gym short size for a standard, looser mesh fit; size it down for a more flattering attention-getting fit to show off the goods!
- Two side vertically-aligned Phone Fit Pockets™ are designed to hold your phone or wallet more upright while standing, without them flopping around or looking...um, weird
- Liner-free; the double-layer fabric is not see-through for going commando if you so choose, but it has just the right amount of masculine reveal to lose eye contact from those around you and make you feel SAF
- Metal eyelets, or a single double-stitch reinforced center opening (on most 2-color mesh shorts) in the comfortable waistband with removable metal-tipped drawstring; matching or throwback sporty contrast piping
- Cool in summer, warm in cooler weather, and quickly air-dries after workout or poolside time
The Most Comfortable Shorts You'll Ever Own.
Our signature WOOF COMMANDO Mesh™ Training Shorts just keep getting better! These silky smooth and stretchy mesh shorts look awesome with a jock, or cradling your package all by themselves. These shorts are damn near perfect...but see for yourself why we've now sold over 200,000 pair of our revolutionary shorts to guys all over the world! Use them for the gym or a jog, lounging around the house, hangin' with your buds, swingin' it at the club, or sharing your religion by the pool. Two side pockets hold your stash while you're doing your thing!
Our Proprietary Nylon-Spandex Blend Fabric
These aren't made of the same mesh material as any of your other athletic shorts, so leave that expectation behind! These retro-modern styled mesh shorts are made from a truly unique silky smooth, but extremely durable and loose-fit double-layer spandex micro-mesh fabric not found anywhere else (yet!) that'll make you forget your underwear drawer even exists, and have your boys asking for a long walk or a chill sesh!
These aren't your run of the mill mesh shorts, they'll be your new go-to shorts whether you're headed to the gym, out with the boys, the beach or the pool...or just plain ol' freakin' tired after a long ass work day.
Meet our Unique Nylon-Spandex Mesh
You might know that nylon is several times more durable that polyester and is the superior synthetic fiber for stain resistance - that means our shorts and tanks look new and hold their shape longer than the other items in your closet!
But what you may not know is that nylon fiber has the inherent ability to block growth of several odor-causing species or organisms including Micrococcus, Corynebacterium and Staphylococcus aureus that feed on sebaceous secretions. Why? One of the reasons is that nylon is lipophobic - meaning it does not absorb oil or other lipids - whereas polyester absorbs oils.
That means our shorts and tanks can often be worn more times without washing and always smell fresher than other athletic clothing made from polyester!
Our material is several times more expensive that polyester mesh. But we like the smoother feel, the durability and all of the other properties that make up the superior quality and value of WOOF garments vs. most of the other brands!
📸 Please note that the color of the product may appear differently than on your monitor, or under our photography studio lighting. It will also appear differently to you under different indoor and outdoor lighting conditions. In rare circumstances a mesh lining and/or drawstring may be substituted for a different color if we run into factory shortages or backorders.