COMMANDO Chino™ Summer Shorts Features
- Made of the smoothest, silkiest and highest quality materials ever to be put into a chino twill short made for Summer, or any time of the year!
- Reduces chafing and quickly wicks sweat and moisture away with its silky soft nylon/spandex mesh lining covering the entire inside of the shorts - especially useful for guys that go commando!
- Two smooth, generous side pockets tucked between the shell and smooth nylon-spandex mesh liner for comfort and two button-secured back flap pockets (And we put two extra buttons inside the back pockets for ya - who does that anymore?)
- Soft & comfortable button fly, eliminating "the fold" and any zipper endangerment!
- Our unique "mid-rise" elastic waist plus belt loop design keeps you active and comfortable, whether or not you choose to wear a belt
- We have the widest range of sizes available anywhere - from S-3XL to fit most 24"-52" waists! (click on the blue Size Chart & Fit Guide button above for helpful advice)
A new way to feel cool and free in warm & humid weather (and divert attention to those thighs!)
Made of the smoothest, shiniest, stretchiest cotton/spandex blend twill known to man, we've taken chino shorts light years ahead in comfort by lining the entire inside of these shorts with our signature moisture-wicking and antimicrobial spandex micro-mesh fabric used to make all of our COMMANDO Mesh™ Athletic & Gym Shorts!
The Interior Cabin
These shorts have inside-smooth chino side pockets (not cheap canvas or muslin) that are hidden behind the mesh lining for an overall smooth interior feel, two button-secured back flap pockets, and a soft button fly. Truly, the first chino shorts designed for summer! Do you have to freeball in these shorts? Nope. But that's how smooth and comfortable they are.
Meet our Unique Nylon-Spandex Mesh
You might know that nylon is several times more durable that polyester and is the superior synthetic fiber for stain resistance - that means our shorts and tanks look new and hold their shape longer than the other items in your closet!
But what you may not know is that nylon fiber has the inherent ability to block growth of several odor-causing species or organisms including Micrococcus, Corynebacterium and Staphylococcus aureus that feed on sebaceous secretions. Why? One of the reasons is that nylon is lipophobic - meaning it does not absorb oil or other lipids - whereas polyester absorbs oils.
That means our shorts and tanks can often be worn more times without washing and always smell fresher than other athletic clothing made from polyester!
Our material is several times more expensive that polyester mesh. But we like the smoother feel, the durability and all of the other properties that make up the superior quality and value of WOOF garments vs. most of the other brands!
📸 Please note that the color of the product may appear differently than on your monitor, or under our photography studio lighting. It will also appear differently to you under different indoor and outdoor lighting conditions. In rare circumstances a mesh lining and/or drawstring may be substituted for a different color if we run into factory shortages or backorders.