Freeball Mesh-Lined Men’s Chinos Features
- Made of the smoothest, silkiest, and highest-quality flexible & breathable materials ever to be put into a chino twill short – these will really be the most comfortable, highest quality chino shorts you have ever owned in your life
- Reduces chafing, quickly wicks sweat and moisture away, and blocks odor with our proprietary silky soft antimicrobial nylon/spandex mesh lining covering the entire inside of the shorts – especially useful for guys that go commando!
- Comfortable button fly which eliminates any zipper endangerment and creates a more contoured bulge-enhancing appearance (And we even put extra buttons inside those back pockets for ya – who does that anymore?)
- Two smooth (made entirely of our premium chino – not cheap, rough-woven cotton) Phone Fit™ side pockets hidden between the chino shell and mesh liner, and two secure double-welt back pockets
- Our unique “lower-rise” elastic waist & belt loop design keeps you active and comfortable whether or not you choose to wear a belt
- We have the widest range of sizes available anywhere – from XS-3XL to fit most 24″-52″ waists!
- Exceptional athletic fit – no matter what your body type. Yes, really!
- 4 inch inseam to go Thighs Out!
Chino shorts have been re-invented.
Made of the smoothest, shiniest, stretchiest cotton/spandex blend twill known to man, we’ve taken it light years ahead in comfort by lining the entire inside of these shorts with our signature spandex micro-mesh fabric used to make all of our Freeball Mesh™ Athletic Shorts!
The Interior Cabin
These shorts have inside-smooth chino side pockets (not cheap canvas or muslin) that are hidden behind the mesh lining for an overall smooth interior feel, secure back pockets, and a soft button fly. Truly, the first casual shorts designed to be comfortable and worthy enough for going commando! Do you have to freeball in these shorts? Nope. But that’s how smooth and comfortable they are!
Meet our Unique Nylon-Spandex Materials
You might know that nylon is several times more durable that polyester and is the superior synthetic fiber for stain resistance – that means our shorts and tanks look new and hold their shape longer than the other items in your closet!
But what you may not know is that nylon fiber has the inherent ability to block growth of several odor-causing species or organisms including Micrococcus, Corynebacterium and Staphylococcus aureus that feed on sebaceous secretions. Why? One of the reasons is that nylon is lipophobic – meaning it does not absorb oil or other lipids – whereas polyester absorbs oils.
That means our shorts and tanks can often be worn more times without washing and always smell fresher than other athletic clothing made from polyester! Our material is several times more expensive than similar polyester materials. But we like the smoother feel, the durability and all of the other properties that make up the superior quality and value of our garments vs. almost all of the other brands.