COMMANDO Chino™ Shorts Features
- Made of the smoothest, silkiest and highest quality materials ever to be put into a chino twill short!
- Reduces chafing and quickly wicks sweat and moisture away with its silky soft nylon/spandex mesh lining covering the entire inside of the shorts - especially useful for guys that go commando!
- Two smooth, generous side pockets hidden underneath the mesh liner and a secured button-flap back pocket
- Comfortable button fly, eliminating "the fold" and any zipper endangerment! (And we put an extra button inside the back pocket for ya - who does that anymore?)
- Our unique "low-rise" elastic waist plus belt loop design keeps you active and comfortable, whether or not you choose to wear a belt
- We have the widest range of sizes available anywhere - from S-3XL to fit most 24"-52" waists! (click on the blue Size Chart & Fit Guide button above for helpful advice)
Chino shorts have been re-invented.
Made of the smoothest, shiniest, stretchiest cotton/spandex blend twill known to man, we've taken it light years ahead in comfort by lining the entire inside of these shorts with our signature spandex micro-mesh fabric used to make all of our COMMANDO Mesh™ Shorts!
But we didn't stop there...
Then we added inside-smooth side pockets that are hidden behind the mesh lining for an overall smooth interior feel, a secure buttoned back pocket, and a soft button fly. Truly, the first casual shorts designed to be comfortable and worthy enough for going commando! Do you have to freeball in these shorts? Nope. But that's how smooth and comfortable they are!
Meet our Unique Nylon-Spandex Mesh
You might know that nylon is several times more durable that polyester and is the superior synthetic fiber for stain resistance - that means our shorts and tanks look new and hold their shape longer than the other items in your closet!
But what you may not know is that nylon fiber has the inherent ability to block growth of several odor-causing species or organisms including Micrococcus, Corynebacterium and Staphylococcus aureus that feed on sebaceous secretions. Why? One of the reasons is that nylon is lipophobic - meaning it does not absorb oil or other lipids - whereas polyester absorbs oils.
That means our shorts and tanks can often be worn more times without washing and always smell fresher than other athletic clothing made from polyester!
Our material is several times more expensive that polyester mesh. But we like the smoother feel, the durability and all of the other properties that make up the superior quality and value of WOOF garments vs. most of the other brands!
📸 Please note that the color of the product may appear differently than on your monitor, or under our photography studio lighting. It will also appear differently to you under different indoor and outdoor lighting conditions. In rare circumstances a mesh lining and/or drawstring may be substituted for a different color if we run into factory shortages or backorders.