COMMANDO Chino™ Pants Features
- Beware of counterfeit styles and cheap copies! Lined in our own proprietary & revolutionary silky-smooth and stretchy, spandex-blend breathable and moisture-wicking mesh. That's WOOFologist speak for pure crotch awesomeness.
- Made of the smoothest, silkiest and highest quality materials ever put into a chino khaki pant!
- Reduces chafing and, over time, increases sensitivity "down there" for those who prefer freeballing
- Two smooth, generous side pockets hidden underneath the mesh liner and two secure button-flap back pockets
- Comfortable button fly, eliminating "the fold" and any zipper endangerment! (And we put extra buttons inside the back pockets for ya - who does that anymore?)
- Our unique "lower-rise" design keeps you active and comfortable
- Sizes available from S-3XL to fit most 26-48" waists
Introducing the next best thing to wearing shorts.
Made of the smoothest, shiniest, stretchiest cotton/spandex blend twill known to man, we've taken "khaki pants" to the next level in comfort by lining the entire inside of these pants with our signature spandex mesh moisture-wicking fabric used to make all of our COMMANDO Mesh™ Shorts! So smooth inside that you'll, at the very least, be tempted to ditch those briefs that have been endlessly smooshing the boys all day, while feeling every leg hair brush up against your secret silky interior cabin...
But wait! There's more...
Then we added side pockets that are hidden behind the mesh lining for an overall smooth interior feel, two secure buttoned back pockets, and a soft button fly on the front hood. Truly, the first chino khaki pants designed to be comfortable and worthy enough for freeballing! Do you have to freeball in these pants? Nope. But that's how smooth, moisture-wicking and comfortable these babies are!
Meet our Unique Nylon-Spandex Mesh
You might know that nylon is several times more durable that polyester and is the superior synthetic fiber for stain resistance - that means our shorts and tanks look new and hold their shape longer than the other items in your closet!
But what you may not know is that nylon fiber has the inherent ability to block growth of several odor-causing species or organisms including Micrococcus, Corynebacterium and Staphylococcus aureus that feed on sebaceous secretions. Why? One of the reasons is that nylon is lipophobic - meaning it does not absorb oil or other lipids - whereas polyester absorbs oils.
That means our shorts and tanks can often be worn more times without washing and always smell fresher than other athletic clothing made from polyester!
Our material is several times more expensive that polyester mesh. But we like the smoother feel, the durability and all of the other properties that make up the superior quality and value of WOOF garments vs. most of the other brands!
📸 Please note that the color of the product may appear differently than on your monitor, or under our photography studio lighting. It will also appear differently to you under different indoor and outdoor lighting conditions. In rare circumstances a mesh lining and/or drawstring may be substituted for a different color if we run into factory shortages or backorders.