Why I made these
It’s commonly understood that the freeballing term “commando” arose in the 1970’s during the Vietnam War, when American special forces and soldiers spent extended periods of time in the hot, wet, jungle and went without underwear for more crotch ventilation to prevent chafing and fungal infections. (No, it wasn’t invented on that 90’s episode of Friends, nor in 2005 like the company suing us would like us to believe…)
So isn’t it ironic that real military camo shorts are so poorly designed for going balls out? Well as you can probably guess by now, I fixed ’em by adding a moisture-wicking, anti-microbial, undercarriage-cooling nylon-spandex lining to my famously-flexible, stretch-chino pants design! Yep, that’s a big mouthful but I promise your junk will be in comfort nirvana in my new, reimagined camo shorts.
This shit feels amazing on my legs and cock. Average build and size M 34 fit well. Tight in my thighs and calves but not horrible, just a fit I gotta get used to. Really dig these pants man A+
The World’s First Camo Shorts Made for Going Commando
We’ve, once again, taken them light years ahead in comfort by lining the entire inside of these rugged, yet comfortable stretch-cotton chino pants with our proprietary world-famous, anti-microbial & odor-blocking, moisture-wicking, silky nylon-spandex mesh we use to make all of our best-selling COMMANDO Mesh™ Shorts. Newly updated with choice of inseam, button fly and a tapered clean-cut design with two back welt-button pockets, these boys are ready for either work or anytime you need to wear shorts – yet still enhance all of your assets and eliminate pesky eye-contact!
- Made of the smoothest, silkiest and highest quality materials ever to be put into a chino twill pant
- Reduces chafing and quickly wicks sweat and moisture away with its silky soft nylon/spandex mesh lining covering the entire inside of the shorts – especially useful for guys that go commando
- Two smooth, generous side pockets tucked between the shell and mesh liner for comfort and two secured button flap back pockets (And we put extra buttons inside the back pockets for ya – who does that anymore?)
- Soft & comfortable button fly, eliminating “the fold” and any zipper endangerment
- Our unique “mid-rise” elastic waist plus belt loop design keeps you active and comfortable, whether or not you choose to wear a belt
- We have the widest range of sizes available anywhere – from S-3XL to fit most 24″-52″ waists (click on the blue Size Chart & Fit Guide button above for helpful advice)
- Perfect look and function for the outdoors. Exceptional athletic fit – no matter what your body type. Yes, really!
- 6″ modern inseam with elastic button waist for maximum comfort